Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Another Decent Human Being

Of course Doug wasn't the only decent human being on earth. I discovered this later when I went to visit my GP: Dr. S. As soon as I walked into the surgery he touched me on the shoulder and said, 'The hospital rang. I'm sorry to hear what happened. Who was responsible?'

'The infamous Andy Lee.'

Did I see raised eyebrows? It seems that the entire medical profession is familiar with the Pseudo-Messiah who intends to take over the world. After saying that men who physically attacked women were 'the scum of the earth' (Hmm, like my father, for example) he examined me and declared that he would appear as witness in court if necessary.

A long restless, dream-ridden night followed in spite of the sedatives the doctor had given me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home