Friday, April 08, 2005

'Husband don't know what he's done

Kids don't know what's wrong with Mum

They can't say and she can't say

Putting it down to another bad day.'

Inspiral Carpets.

I knew it was too good to be true. Efexor – the magic drug, the miracle drug, the drug that enabled me to live on an existential island. (Sorry, Donne, a (wo)man can be an island and I was one until my miracle drug started losing its potency.)

I found a support group on the net for 'abuse victims' or 'survivors', as they prefer to call themselves. Fake it till you make it, as they say. Unfortunately, I encountered a certain person I'd known from another support group. Apparently, he was the epitome of evil although, frankly, I have seen and read and heard worse. So, no refuge there then.

Or maybe I should avoid making premature judgements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home