Saturday, September 10, 2005

You'll laugh

You'll laugh and laugh and laugh some more. You'll roll around on the floor laughing. You'll die laughing. The woman who deliberately set fire to her own flat back in January after having unsuccessfully done so three times before (once when her baby was in the flat) is back, not just in our neighbourhood, but in the very flat in which she started the fire. She is now living above me once again. Great, a homicidal maniac below and an arsonist above and a pyrophobe in the middle. And when I mentioned this to the council official, his response was, 'Can't you find somewhere else to live?'

Well, fuck that.

I'm not that selfish.

I won't let anyone else go through what I've been though.

I was greeted by a perplexed silence on the other side of the phone.

'Rest assured, I will do everything in my power to stop this. Everything.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home