Sunday, March 20, 2005

That Thing

I visited Doug to check up in him. There was a large square plaster on the back of his hand. He asked me if I had seen our Friendly Neighbourhood Psychopathâ„¢ recently.

'Thankfully, no,' I replied.

As I said, Doug despises Andy so much he can barely bring himself to utter his name. He frequently refers to him as 'that thing'. We agreed to call him the Pseudo-Messiah, along with his Pseudo-Followers.

Odd coincidence - an acquaintance of mine is moving into John Thompson's flat (the Scottish guy mentioned in an earlier post - the one who was subjected to Andy's intimidating behaviour - he'll be in the 'Cast' section when I get it up and running.)

'For some reason all the Scottish people I've met seem to really despise me,' Andy once said.

Ah, a nation full of people with excellent taste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home