Saturday, April 23, 2005

Hypersanity

Am I hypersane? Is everyone else mad?

I don't understand the attitude of the US to the Kyoto Protocol. I don't understand anyone who does not care about environmental degradation. Don't they care about the long-term survival of their own species. Don't they realize that we are sleepwalking into extinction and that the planet will proceed with or without us. I find it particularly hard to understand people with children who don't care about the future of the planet. This means they don't care about future generations, which brings to mind the question: why did they have children in the first place.

I feel detached, as though I have no personal investment in the matter. After all, I have no brats. But shame on those who do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home