Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Every Other Week End

Arson is still illegal in this country, right? I was just wondering because Neighbour From Hell, aka Little Miss Pyromaniac seems to have escaped all consequences for her actions. In fact, she seems to have been rewarded for them. I woke up to the sound of her two children running up and down the flat, screaming at the top of their lungs on Sunday. She does not have full custody and has them every other week end. I heard her little boy screaming at his sister to: 'Shut up, shut up!' but I could not hear her - no firm, motherly voice. I have discovered a website that may provide the answer to my problems: http://www.nfh.org.uk/

My diet starts today: Gillian McKeith's 'Diet of Abundance'. I had an avacado salad in the morning and then a large bag of peppery green salad (less than 50 cals) and a punnet of cherries - all from Marks and Spencer.

And, finally, may I present my new Deviant Art Page: http://bellarie.deviantart.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home