Sunday, April 30, 2006

Currently...

....browsing http://www.jstor.org/ in preparation for future 80,000 word dissertation. In bed with iBook and Bella tha Cat and writing angry emails to the ever charming Charlie Wolf:

I doubt Viktor Frankl was familiar with the term 'chav'. I'm surprised you are. How much time have you spent on council estates? I lived on one from age 5-9 and never encountered much unpleasantness. However, at uni, I encountered the kind of behaviour you attributed to John Prescott - only from ex-public schoolboys. So much for class, huh. And I won't even mention what I've heard about the behaviour of 'frat boys' in the US from my American friends. Were YOU a 'frat boy', Charlie?

You really had to be there. Off to listen to BBC7.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

7:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

3:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home