Monday, April 17, 2006

Only Connect

'Only Connect' Alienation and Reconciliation: An Analysis of the portratrayal of Race Relations in the works of EM Forster and Rudyard Kipling. Title of undergraduate dissertation I dug out. Made me have a look at my MPhil Dissertation: A Comparison of the Representation of Women in the Works of Sylvia Plath, Anne Sexton and Adrienne Rich'. (That was for American Lit btw). Am on chapter twenty of novel. Perhaps next year I will finally, finally, finally get to complete my MA in Creative Writing at UEA - funding council permitting.

Watching The Office reminds me of the many reasons I have for choosing freelance over regular employment.

Easter was a none-event. I chose not to go home. Could not face all that chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home