Friday, May 12, 2006

Favours

I am uncomfortable when people do favours for me mainly because I am afraid that, at some time in the future, they might call them in. Why do I find it hard to believe that others are simply generous? Why do I have to be so anti-social and mean-spirited?

Someone, a 'virtual' stanger has paid for a website subscription for me - covering an entire year. I don't know how to respond to this. How do I pay my 'virtual' benefactor back?

Feeling: grateful and a little strange.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

7:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

7:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

4:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

1:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

7:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home