Thursday, July 06, 2006

The Sea, the Sky, the Shore

Azure sky
Disturbed waters
The sun retreats
A smell a storm coming
This is the reckoning
I stand beneath watchful gargoyles
And the mystery of the Trinity
Bewilders and beguiles me
The grotesqueries of the academy
Testify to al all-encompassing elite

I am a burning candle
I am almost annihilated
By my own flame
But my light continues to burn
This is my atonement, Thas is my salvation
And the kaleidoscope rotates around me
I spill my blood willingly
We shore up the battlements
For these are the things
That have divided nations.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

3:51 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

11:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home