Monday, May 07, 2007

Something Rotten In the State of...

Digital Spy.

Just for the record:

Earlier today I was banned from your forum for not showing sufficient respect to another forum member. This forum member initiated an exchange in which he made rude and insulting remarks about my intellectual attainments. When I responded in kind I was banned from the forum. I would like to know whether the poster who initiated this exchange has also been banned for not showing sufficient respect to me. And if not, why not? I note that this forum member has an extremely high post count. Are members with higher post counts entitled to a greater degree of respect than those of us with more modest post counts and, if so, perhaps you could direct me to the section of the forum in which this is explicitly stated?

Thank you in advance for any action you may take to resolve this matter.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home