Thursday, April 03, 2008

High on Coke




Freddi (Nobby's dog) is ill.  Her breathing is shallow and she is subdued.  She will be taking a trip to the dog doctor tomorrow.  I managed to sooth her by stroking her gently as she lay at my feet.  I have come to love her almost as though she is my own.  Listening to Nelly Fertado's Why do All Good Things Come to an End? : flames to dust/Lovers to Friends/Why do all good things come to an end?  I ask why things come to an end, maybe it would be more productive to ask when and why things begin.

Diet coke really isn't a good substitute for food, but then I expect most sensible people knew that already.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

frivolous comment:

I love the way your hair frame your sad beautiful face in this picture and in the previous one. and I'd love to tell your eyes something - they look like they've been crying far more than their share of tears - but I don't know what to say. words seem so useless sometimes

8:08 pm  
Blogger Louise said...

That's a really sweet thing to say. Thank you. I am horribly self-indulgent sometimes.

7:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home