Saturday, December 10, 2005

Doctor, Doctor

So clearly scripted. I mislaid my medication. Or some spirit who resides in my flat snatched them from me. I telephoned my surgery. The sigh from the receptionist was audible. I did get an appointment ... in the end. I told my doctor about the side affects of Zyprexa - weight gain, primarily. Some have even suggested a link with diabetes. The BNF (British National Formulary) does not mention this - internet hysteria, perhaps. It did mention the tiny sparks that shoot up my arms - tingling of the peripheral nerves is one noted side effect. It also disturbs my peripheral vision. I got yelled at by some madwoman in the street for bumping into her. I didn't see her. I shouted after her, 'I did say sorry. What do you want - blood?'

So much for Christmas Spirit. I'd like to see some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home