Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Moi Aussi

http://www.badongo.com/file/1123181

No, I don't sound or look terribly good. But then that was never my aim. All weekend I listened as my neighbour upstairs threw her belongings out of the window. I rang NHS Direct but to no avail. On Monday I spent the morning in town and then I visited my GP to collect my medication. When I returned a neighbour (I shall not name him) informed me that The First Mrs Rochester had been taken away in an ambulance. The health authorities here are not proactive. They are reactive. They seem to be unfamiliar with that old notion: an ounce of prevention is better that a pound of cure..oh, and it costs less too.

On Tuesday I heard her - moving about above. They'd let her out already. I ran upstairs. I picked the smallest voice recorder in the known universe and clipped it to the lapel of my black cardigan. But what I was confronted with when I knocked her door was not what I was expecting A tall, endlessly tall blonde haired guy. And what you can hear in the link followed.

That is my insurance. I'll wager its more reliable that the insurance Royal and Sun Alliance offers.

Where does sympathy for others end and the need for self preservation begin?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:13 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

7:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

4:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home