Friday, July 06, 2007

Enough Already!

'Maybe it'll be your turn next. I'd love for you to be able to understand the truth about Felicity Jane Lowde. I'm sure many of us would.'

Trust me, 'Madam Min', I've gone through far worse irl than a few nasty comments on the internet. Interesting how you acknowledge this woman needs to be in a secure hospital yet you believe that she is responsible for her actions. In law if you are mentally ill enough to be sent to a 'secure hospital' she is not responsible for her actions. Is she ill or is she a criminal? You can't have it both ways.

What would you have us do with the 'mentally ill'? (very few of whom pose a threat to others). The Nazis had a rather innovative solution - I believe it was called 'Aktion T4'.

And, there you go, anon no more.

And, yes, I do have mental health problems* - PTSD is one of them.

Just another latter day witch hunt. If I'd known I'd have bought them a domain. I wonder if 'www.burnthewitch.com' is taken.

*Along with one in five of the population.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home