Sunday, May 29, 2005

Laptop Cemetery

Three laptops broken. My flat is a laptop cemetery. This explains why I have been off-line for so long. It's a disgrace. I should be reported to the RSPCL (the Royalty Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Laptops). 'You should treat it like a little flower,' the guy in the repair shop said when I took one in. Someone hand me a bucket. 'When you pluck a flower from the ground, you turn it into a corpse,' I told him. I got that odd look I am beginning to find so familiar and, yes, even comforting. I don't belong. I am different. I am special.

Or maybe I am just deluding myself.

I have a PhD in self-delusion.
And manipulative self-deprecation.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miz said...

Glad to see you back.

7:20 am  
Blogger Louise said...

Thank You.

Sleep is good but not that good!

10:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home